latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

3 month paying setup for lifetime access

Home Forums Community Forum 3 month paying setup for lifetime access

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  olaf heiseler 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 11th, 2013 at 4:29 pm #44279

Hi,

i have one question,

i want set up one product where the user can pick up the pay button for one time paying or 3month time paying,
so the the user will have both options “one time (for lifetime access, non-recurring)” And he will have the option to “pay in 3(month) times for lifetime access”,

but how i can set up now the paypal button for the 3 month paying?
i have here create one paypal button for one time paying for lifetime access, non-recurring:

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="3" ccaps="" desc="Gold Member / description and pricing details here." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="EUR" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.your-domain-name.com 
" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="0.10" rp="1" rt="L" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]

but can some one tell me or can some one make me some example how the button code must look for the 3 month time paying?

this will be very nice,

i hope maybe some one can help me with this small part,

i will say 1000thanks for this and maybe some times i can help for some part,

best regards from Finnland

Olaf

P.S.: here i have make one new paypal button for the 3 month paying? how it can be, but i am not sure about it, maybe some one can check it and can tell me is it ok or not:

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="3" ccaps="" desc="Gold Member / description and pricing details here." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="EUR" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.your-domain-name.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="0.10" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="3" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 13th, 2013 at 5:08 pm #44537

Is there now one who can help me with this part :-( ???
and can tell me how it must and what is the writh code of this part.

Posted: Wednesday Mar 13th, 2013 at 9:23 pm #44559
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Olaf,

I’m afraid this is not currently possible with s2Member. You would have to code this into s2Member yourself.

However I don’t see the point of the user paying after 3 months. That’s plenty of time for the user to read everything and just not pay when the three months come up. Unless you offer new content all the time of course…

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 8:44 am #44597

Hi Eduan,

hm this is not nice to hear when this part is not working,
because i will set up 2 pay buttons, one where they can pay the hole amount of the course in one time, and one button where they can say i will pay in 3 times the amount, like first month 100€, next month 100€, and the last month 100€, even they have the full access to all the content, and when they not pay one month i will delete the account of them,
this is only, because i want give some people the chance to take also the course even they pay in 3 times the hole amount,

I have read some parts about this part here in this post

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/simple-lifetime-access-setup/

maybe i have not write it clearly in my first post, this was the risen why i have post the pay buttons waht i have create, so that some one can take a look of this is the button are right for the 3 times paying,

BR.
Olaf

Posted: Saturday Mar 16th, 2013 at 10:29 am #44927

Anyone who have some idee about it?

Posted: Sunday Mar 17th, 2013 at 6:20 pm #45002

Ah ha i see, we free user will become not so much help here like some paid user, this is not so nice,
but i must think about it when there is no one who have some idee abot my problem

Posted: Sunday Mar 17th, 2013 at 7:23 pm #45004
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Ah I understand. So you want to setup a system similar to an interest rate?

I’m afraid that you would have to modify s2Member for this. :/

Ah ha i see, we free user will become not so much help here like some paid user, this is not so nice,
but i must think about it when there is no one who have some idee abot my problem

Yes I’m afraid there isn’t any real support in the community forums, except other users and me, if I can help.

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 4:43 am #45032

Hi Eduan,

Ah I understand. So you want to setup a system similar to an interest rate?

I’m afraid that you would have to modify s2Member for this. :/

yes i want make like this part

this was the part what i need, and i have create this buttons so that some one can check it there are wright or not

i have here create one paypal button for one time paying for lifetime access, non-recurring:

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="3" ccaps="" desc="Gold Member / description and pricing details here." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="EUR" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.your-domain-name.com 
" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="0.10" rp="1" rt="L" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]

here i have make one new paypal button for the 3 month paying? how it can be, but i am not sure about it, maybe some one can check it and can tell me is it ok or not:

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="3" ccaps="" desc="Gold Member / description and pricing details here." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="EUR" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.your-domain-name.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="0.10" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="3" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]

and i know thet i have to set the Auto-EOT Behavior on disabled, so it doesn’t demote,
only what i must know, is the buttons what i have make ok for this payment or not? and when not it will be nice when some one can show me some corect pay button for this 3 times paying,

BR.
Olaf

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.