latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

5 levels of access but no payment needed

Home Forums Community Forum 5 levels of access but no payment needed

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 8:12 am #9339

My client has purchased S2 Pro for their website. The members will be added manually by the client admin and they will assigned levels of access up front without payments. Essentially they want to restrict access to the members to different parts of the website based on the level they are assigned.

I am a newbie to this plugin and they have asked me to configure. How can I configure S2 for this situation? There might be a more appropriate plugin for this but they have already purchased this and also they want more advanced capabilities later on.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 6:06 pm #9389
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Mary,

The video below explains how this can be accomplished:

<Embed Playlist>
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.