latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Amazon s3 / s2file shortcode

Home Forums Community Forum Amazon s3 / s2file shortcode

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Chris VIDAL 2 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 8th, 2014 at 5:56 am #62489

Hi,

I first used my web server to host and serve video file by capability.
Regarding the increasing of my subscribers, i need to go with amazon s3 services.
Therefore, i followed the corresponding tutorial video by just setting the bucket name, auth key and secret key in the corresponding settings section of s2member plugin.

i’m using in my theme the php do_shortcode(‘[s2file download=””]’) to generate the path to the video the user is capable to watch.
But the url to the video is still the same based on my server name instead of the bucket amazon s3 i created earlier.

Appreciate your insights, Thanks

Cheers,
Chris

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 9th, 2014 at 4:15 am #62504

fixed

amazon s3 naming convention does not support the character _
i replace _ by – in the folder name and then everything works fine.

hope it helps someone else

Cheers

• This reply was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by  Chris VIDAL.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.