latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CC BILL BUTTON increase dollar amount

Home Forums Community Forum CC BILL BUTTON increase dollar amount

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Service Needed 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 13th, 2012 at 12:47 pm #31461

CC Bill has approved my company to increase the service fee. However, S2 Member button will not allow anything over $99.99.

What do I need to do?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Nov 14th, 2012 at 7:55 am #31555

Yeah, I tried the ccBill button generator with an amount higher than that, and it gave me an error saying that it couldn’t be more than $100.

I’m not familiar with this, so I’ll contact Jason to ask him about it. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back from him. Thanks!

Posted: Wednesday Nov 14th, 2012 at 2:05 pm #31597

What’s the eta? Is it another 24 hours before you guys find the answer? This is out of control. CC Bill states it is 100% on this useless plugin.

Posted: Wednesday Nov 14th, 2012 at 7:45 pm #31636
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread.

We’ll be sure to update the ccBill Button Generator within s2Member to accomodate for special scenarios where ccBill does allow you to exceed the limit of $100. Until then, please generate your ccBill Button code at $99, and then copy the resulting Shortcode that s2Member provides you with.

Now, change the Shortcode Attribute manually to achieve what you need in this case.
ra="99.00" can be changed to ra="1000.00" or whatever you need it to be.

See also: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ccBill® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)

Posted: Thursday Nov 15th, 2012 at 10:33 am #31700

Thank you!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.