latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT system and/or Hooks/Filters not firing

Home Forums Community Forum EOT system and/or Hooks/Filters not firing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Jason k 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 11:38 am #21024
Jason k
Username: kstyles662

So i was planning to update some user meta like their eot time( base some data im storing other places), before the eot process started so that certain users wouldnt be demoted prematurely.

so this is what i have in code.

add_action("ws_plugin__s2member_before_auto_eot_system", "update_users_subscriptions_eot_time",1);
function update_users_subscriptions_eot_time(){
		//do some stuff		
		//update some user's meta and other stuff
		mail('email address','test','test');
   }

This is not firing at all, i also decide to try 2 other hooks without any result also
(ws_plugin__s2member_after_auto_eot_system and ws_plugin__s2member_during_auto_eot_system)

The things tested. i put that mail function above as first line in the wp-cron.php file and i get an email. so i know the wpcron is running fine.

Also to note: I think the overall problem is now the eot system in general, i manually set a paid users eot time to before current time and the user still a paid user never demoted.

This is a very important part of offering timed memberships. so urgent help is requested.
I guess i could just change the system to use my cron but i would rather use built in wpcron method.

Any help would be appreciated.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Jason k.
  • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Jason k.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 12:15 pm #21032
Jason k
Username: kstyles662

***FIXED***

I will leave the above post up to help anyone else having similar symptoms, so they know what could be the problem.

As in most situations its conflicting plugins.

PROBLEM: Conflicting plugin (amr users).

SOLUTION: Deactivated the conflicting plugin.

HOW I FIGURED IT OUT: The easiest way was to get the manual url for running the eot system. which is usually your site http://www.yousite.com/?s2member_auto_eot_system_via_cron=1

but you can go to s2member->paypal options->automatic eot behavior
then select the option to use your own cron and you will see the url pop up above that option.(you dont have to save)

Then when i tried to manually go to that url i got the php fatal error, telling me the problem.

OR

Check your server error logs

Hope this helps someone.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Jason k.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.