latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

!!Error!! "Generic processor error: 11581"

Home Forums Community Forum !!Error!! "Generic processor error: 11581"

This topic contains 34 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Joseph 4 years, 1 month ago.

Page 2 Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 4th, 2012 at 4:22 pm #33468
Staff Member
Thank you. Details received.
~ Investigating now.

In the mean time, the latest release of s2Member comes with the patch we mentioned in an earlier reply to this topic. So while we investigate this issue further, feel free to upgrade to the latest release of s2Member.

See: http://www.s2member.com/changelog/#s2-changes-v121201

CHANGELOG EXCERPT
(s2Member Pro) Bug Fix. s2Member Pro Forms integrated with Payflow Recurring Billing via PayPal Express Checkout were failing against some accounts with an erroneous error #10422 related to an invalid funding source. With some help from other site owners and the assistance of PayPal technical support, the underlying issue has been fixed in this release. Discussed in this thread.
Posted: Tuesday Dec 4th, 2012 at 4:24 pm #33469
Joseph
Username: newlegacy

Hi Jason,

I have upgraded my live site and tested it with the coupon code and get the same error message as before.

Let me know if you need me to do anything.

Keep well,

Joseph

Posted: Tuesday Dec 4th, 2012 at 4:33 pm #33471
Staff Member

Thanks Joseph!

My apologies. I think there was a misunderstanding. I sent the login details for my live site.

I just now sent login credentials to my test site (still on Bluehost). This site only has one plugin (S2member) and the Twenty Eleven theme. I just updated it to the latest version (S2member and Pro that is).

Please feel free to experiment with this site (the woodschools.org one) as it is a test site and has nothing valuable or sensitive on it.

Can you please upgrade my Dashboard account to role: Administrator. I tried logging into the test site, but I have no permissions there. FTP login is working fine. Also, please be sure this test site is configured with your PayPal account details and ready to test against your own PayPal (Payflow Edition) account.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details

Posted: Tuesday Dec 4th, 2012 at 4:36 pm #33472
Joseph

Sorry about that. You are an administrator now.

Posted: Tuesday Dec 4th, 2012 at 4:49 pm #33476
Joseph

I just went through and checked and all the PayPal and Payflow seem to be in place. I just set up a payment page and a coupon code and go the aforementioned error.

Here is a screenshot: http://imgur.com/KLbjg

Posted: Tuesday Dec 4th, 2012 at 4:50 pm #33477
Staff Member

Thanks Joseph!

Posted: Tuesday Dec 4th, 2012 at 8:01 pm #33503
Staff Member

Investigation completed.

The underlying issue has been identified and will be fixed in the next maintenance release of s2Member. The next maintenance release will become available later this evening or tomorrow. Thanks for your patience while we worked to get to the bottom of this issue.
Changelog excerpt from coming release…
**Bug Fix**. An issue with long billing agreement descriptions under PayPal® Pro (Payflow® Edition) accounts, when coupon codes were being used by customers, was addressed in this release. Symptoms of this bug were errors in s2Member® log files from the Payflow® API, with error code: “11581-Profile description is invalid“. Caused by undocumented length requirements for the billing agreement description under the Payflow® API. Fixed in this release. Discussed in this thread.
Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 3:59 am #33522
Staff Member
Maintenance release of s2Member/s2Member Pro v121204 is now available:
http://www.s2member.com/changelog/#s2-changes-v121204
Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 4:08 am #33523
Joseph

I updated my live site and tested it. It works!!!

Thanks for your work to sort this out.

Keep well,

Joseph

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.