latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

French translation (2)

Home Forums Community Forum Translations French translation (2)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices. Last updated by  Mathieu Pard 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 21st, 2012 at 11:47 am #8755

Hello, french translation of S2member front-end is available here v.120213 for the moment) :
http://www.li-an.fr/wpplugins/mes-traductions-de-plugins/#s2member

Is there any email address where to send future updated translations ?

La traduction a été réalisée sans vérification. Pour toute erreur ou mauvaise interprétation de ma part, n’hésitez pas à me contacter sur le site “L’Écho des Plugins” afin que je corrige ça. Merci d’avance.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Eduan.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 21st, 2012 at 11:55 am #8757
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Awesome Jean! Thank you very much for your support. :)

I’ll ask Jason if there’s anywhere where he would prefer for you to upload future translations. ;)

Again, thank you very much for your support. :)

Posted: Friday Mar 23rd, 2012 at 6:27 pm #8960
Eduan
Username: Eduan

OK, so this is what he said:

Thanks Eduan.

It might be worth creating a new sub-forum for this in the community section. I’m not going to collect translations in any formal way.

So here is the new forum:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/forum/community/translations/

Hope this helps. I’m gonna move this topic to that forum. ;)

Posted: Sunday Apr 22nd, 2012 at 10:45 am #11558
emmanuel cup
Username: Bou

Merci Jean-Michel :)

Posted: Thursday Jul 19th, 2012 at 12:14 am #19728

Hi Jean,
I’m trying to translate s2members to Hebrew, I was discussing this topic with Eduan, and we reached a point that he sugeted I’ll contact with you since you’ve done it with French. I hope you can help me here.
My last reply to him was this:
I read the FAQ

Can s2Member® be translated into other languages?

and the articles that were recommended there, I’ve downloaded the s2member.pot file and opened it in notepad++, Now I don’t really sure what is the next step, Shell I:
1. Open the file with Poedit (I tried and I got 2 colons one with the original string the other empty for translations).
2. Translate.
3.Save as s2members.po
and if so than what?
The settings I’ve chosen in Poedit:

How do I “compile” the .po file?
Hebrew is a rtl language and WordPress handles the “mirroring”, how about strings like:

Error #%1$s. %2$s. %3$s.

should I translate it to

#%1$s. %2$s. %3$s. שגיאה

(same order of variabels) or

#%3$s. %2$s. %1$s. שגיאה

(reversed order)?

Thank a lot!
Yechiel

Posted: Thursday Jul 19th, 2012 at 3:34 am #19737

When translation finished, you just have to make a Ctrl+S. PoEdit will generate a .po and a .mo file.
For mirroring translation, I have no idea of the result. You should try to find what the strings mean but S2member team is not very helpful for this. Well, try the last order and with a little luck, somebody will warn you if he meets the error.

Posted: Thursday Jul 19th, 2012 at 3:41 am #19739

Thank you Jean! I’ll try and see what happens.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012 at 10:02 pm #20854
vihegay
Username: vihegay

Salut Jean-Michel,

thanks for your great translation, i also started it but i never finished, you spared a lot of time for me !!! :)

I have corrected the followings :

Password ( please type it twice ) – Mot de passe (veuillez le taper deux fois) instead of “une second fois” !

Thanks again and good continuation !

Posted: Wednesday Aug 1st, 2012 at 3:22 am #20886

De rien, merci pour le retour :-)

Posted: Sunday Aug 19th, 2012 at 6:56 pm #22512

Merci Jean-Michel :)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.