latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

hoping it will be suitable,

Home Forums Community Forum hoping it will be suitable,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 8:58 pm #9419

Hi there,
I want to offer signup and paypal subscription to my site using your wordpress plugin.

however, the wordpress site is only actually wrapped around the rest of my website which is a bespoke web application and this is what I am letting people subscribe to.
I want to use s2member to handle the registration form and Paypal subscription but i have to manually create the user so they can use the web app as its a separate entity entirely.

I have no use/need for them to be automatically created an account on teh wordpress blog.

is this possible with your plugin?

thank you for your time.
Brad

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 6:58 pm #9504
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Brad,

Yes, you could use the s2Member Buy Now functionality (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Specific Post/Page (Buy Now) Buttons, or with s2Member Pro: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Specific Post/Page (Buy Now) Forms) to create a form that allows the user to checkout with s2Member. The Buy Now purchases do not create any WordPress account.

You could then use the s2Member Payment Notifications (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Payment Notifications) feature to notify a separate script that creates the user on your web app (or you could just do it manually).

If you require a recurring subscription, then s2Member will require that the subscription be attached to a WordPress account for the user to handle notifications regarding payment, cancelations, etc.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.