latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

HOW TO for s2member language translation

Home Forums Community Forum Translations HOW TO for s2member language translation

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  change agent 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 6:57 pm #26754

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 9:06 pm #26778
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Thanks for this guide Mihnea! I sticked it in this sub-forum, so that users will get to notice it. ;)

We appreciate this kind of post, really saves us a lot of questions to answer, that is, to people that check these forums every day to see what they can answer… Like me! :P

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 1:22 am #34515
Andaluzo
Username: andaluzo

Thanks for that.

I do exactly that and it is working so far with 3 languages and qtranslate as language selector.
For each language I created the .mo file and put it in the
wp-content/plugins/

Works so far.

BUT :)

Ther is one field which is displayed always in the Word Press Standard Language, which is the
“Your Profile” on the Paypal Pro Forms.

Any way to change this.

Further question is, where to change the Email Text for the User notifications ?

Thanks a lot ….

Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 3:07 am #34521

it might be in the php… you might also change to see if changing the wordpress installation language will change that, in which case, it links to the wordpress text and then it’s a bit easier.

as for the email text, it’s in the s2member options, you can customize any type of user notifications via email, afaik. all mine are in Romanian from day one, changed through the admin interface.

Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 4:52 am #34569
Andaluzo

Hi,

thanks, probably I am blind. I went trough all the admin parts and do not find the Notification Emails.

About the “Your Profile”, it must come from the mo file, because when I change the translation in German (which is the WordPress standard language) it changes also on the Form, but it does not affect the other languages as english and spanish? Any Idea?

Thanks again :)

Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 5:38 am #34606

i’ve changed most of the text in the frontend to romanian and also changed the s2member > general options > email configuration. that’s pretty much it.

Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 6:24 am #34625
Andaluzo

Found the notification Email, but the other Problem still is there …. so maybe i have to search a Word that everyone understands :)

Posted: Monday Feb 4th, 2013 at 1:39 pm #40758

Greetings,

Has anybody translated these files in German and would be willing to share them with me?

I have been asked by a friend and would like to help, but am not good in this kind of stuff.

It would be nice…

Change

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.