latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Level 0 registration

Home Forums Community Forum Level 0 registration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  sand star 2 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 7th, 2014 at 10:26 pm #62487
sand star
Username: sandstar

How do I setup Level 0 registration? I have searched the documents a number of times but cannot find what applies to my case. Is there documentation that I am missing on this?

I am using the pro plugin with CCBill on a wordpress site. I was told that I should NOT have surfers sign up for free membership by directing them to: http://myURL/wp-login.php?action=register

I do have pro support but their responses are very slow (I asked them this question 4 days ago!). How do I allow any random surfer to sign up for Level 0? Since the surfer is not paying anything, they should not need to go through CCBill to do this. I was told that the admin can generate a special link, but that is impractical, as I would like any random surfer to be able to immediately sign up for Level 0 any time they wish. How do I do this?

Thanks for any support on this matter!

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by  sand star.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jan 8th, 2014 at 12:55 pm #62493
sand star
Username: sandstar

For anyone else looking for this, this is the response I got:

You have two options with s2Member Pro.

Enable Open Registration here and use the existing WordPress registration system. See: Dashboard ⥱ s2Member ⥱ General Options ⥱ Open Registration.

Or; enable the PayPal Pro payment gateway in s2Member Pro (you don’t need to actually use or integrate PayPal Pro); however this will enable a Pro Form for Free Registration that you can use (recommended). See: Dashboard ⥱ s2Member ⥱ PayPal Pro Forms ⥱ Free Registration.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.