latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Localization in French

Home Forums Community Forum Translations Localization in French

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices. Last updated by  Eric Ouellette 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 1st, 2012 at 6:21 am #6876

Hi,
I am testing the Free plugin in order to see if it suits my needs and I am very interested by the Pro features but I am some issues I would like to fix first. I will write them in separate threads so that every question gets an answer.

The website I am developing is in French and I tried localizing s2member via the .pot file provided but it would not work. The .po and .mo files generated are corrupted, I get an error message and the whole translation is lost. Is there a place where you share some he files that have been already translated by the community? Or can you give me clues on how to make this localization work? I have translated .po files before and I have never faced this kind of issue.

Thank you for your help,
Maëlle

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Eduan.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 1st, 2012 at 6:55 am #6878

I am exactly in the same situation. Interrested by pro licence, but as my website is in french a full and functional french translation is absolutly needed.

I’m also wondering if translations will follow next S2Member releases, as updates can concern security fix.

Posted: Thursday Mar 1st, 2012 at 10:36 am #6898
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member
Posted: Saturday Mar 24th, 2012 at 4:26 am #9001

I’ve done a french translation here http://www.li-an.fr/wpplugins/mes-traductions-de-plugins/#s2member (only Front End)
The pot file is not corrupted. It’s a bug in PoEdit what cannot manage correctly plural forms. You have to translate thes e forms directly in Notepad.

Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 6:55 pm #28604

Hi Jean-Michel,

it’s supposed to be a .pot not a po/mo files

Do you happen to have the .pot file ???

Thanks

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 3:20 am #28635

You can find it in the pro version of the plugin.

Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 11:26 am #28847

O.k but I’m using S2Member Framework only and it’s a .pot file, is there a way to use your translation with the framework version ??

Thanks

Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 12:05 pm #28854

Vous avez copié les fichiers dans le répertoire ?

Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 2:35 pm #28888

Désolé, je croyais qu’il fallait que ce soit un fichier .pot comme il y avait dans le dossier Translation, je les ai copié et ça marche

Merci

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.