latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Mebership level doesn`t upgrade automatically

Home Forums Community Forum Mebership level doesn`t upgrade automatically

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 1st, 2012 at 2:51 pm #23803
Vahur Kõrge
Username: Vahka

Today I detected an extensive problem with s2m pro plugin. After paypal payment s2m don`t upgrade membership level like it must do.

I checked out s2m plugin in my WordPress admin. It looks different as usual. All topics are visible at the same time ( not toggled). Paypal button generator doesn`t work as well.

Downloaded – uploaded newly the latest s2m pro, but nothing better…

Have you any suggestions to solve this trouble?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 1st, 2012 at 4:53 pm #23805
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Vahur,

So if I understood correctly (correct me if I’m wrong), the problem you’re having is that users that use the modification buttons don’t actually upgrade/downgrade correctly? And also the admin side of s2Member doesn’t seem to work correctly?

Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 2:50 am #23830

Paypal button generator doesn`t work as well.

That indicates a JavaScript conflict in your installation. You’d need to test if it’s the theme or a plugin. First test the theme changing it for a moment to the default TwentyEleven and try the button generator again. If it still doesn’t work, deactivate other plugins one by one and test after each until it works.

After paypal payment s2m don`t upgrade membership level like it must do.

There’s something wrong with the checkout. Could you please show me from your logs, the entries for one of the transactions that had this problem? (x’ing out any private info, like email address). [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Thanks!

Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 5:23 am #23840
Vahur Kõrge
Username: Vahka

Hi there,

Thank you for quick reply!

I find that plugin – “Plugin Organizer” affected the s2m functionality.
There was lately update for this plugin…

I`m not happy to disable this plugin, but it seems to be only way to reactivate s2m.
On admin area all s2m things appear like must be. After next purchase will see that the upgrade will work…

Have you any suggestions related “how to bring back Plugin Organizer”?

All the best
Vahur

Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 8:27 am #23847
Eduan
Username: Eduan

I’m glad you solved the problem Vahur!

Have you tried contacting the developer and telling him the errors it causes?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.