latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to create a membership database

Home Forums Community Forum How to create a membership database

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Peggy Duncan 2 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 31st, 2013 at 3:55 pm #62308

I’ve seen info on MailChimp but didn’t research it. Is this the only database integration possible? I use iContact.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jan 10th, 2014 at 7:26 pm #62561
@peggyduncan

iContact has a decent API, so you could automatically sync your s2member membership database with an iContact list. It would involve writing some code to hook into the member creation process in s2member and then notifying iContact via the API to add those members to a specific list. Does that answer your question?

Posted: Friday Jan 10th, 2014 at 8:32 pm #62562

Hi Johnathon, Yes it does! Code makes me dizzy. Could you do this or know someone? It’s not a big priority, but I’d like to add it to the to do list. I’m assuming you don’t work for s2. Thanks for the help.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.