latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

month delay the new content

Home Forums Community Forum month delay the new content

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 3rd, 2012 at 1:52 pm #23957

Hello,

i have some question,
can i make it so in the s2member plugin that the new content will be go online for new members all time after 1 month??

because i want make some video cours about some body training parts, and for the next 12 month it will be go all time new lektions after one month online for the members,
like one member subcriebe on monday it will go the video next month monday online, the next member will subcriebe on wendsday it will go the next video on next month wendsday online, and so on…

is there some parts inside that i can make it,
i have the videos all ready and i have also the pages ready where the videos are, i need now only some code or this kind to make it, it will be nice when i can catch some example code and on witch page i must put inside

i have also found some part here: Knowledge Base » Introduction to Content Dripping in s2Member®
but it is not so clear for me what i must put inside and in wich page i must put the code inside,
sorry but i am not so good in this programing ;-)

it will be nice when i can have some example about this and in witch page i must put the code inside, this will help me very much

best regards
Tacken

p.s.: i use also the optimize press theme

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 7:46 am #24018
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Tacken,

I was gonna suggest content dripping, seeing how you already found it, here’s a link to a KBA about it:
Knowledge Base » Introduction to Content Dripping in s2Member®

Hope it explains it in a way you can understand. :)

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 1:51 pm #24050

Hello Eduan,

thanks for this info,
but i don´t know in witch page or on witch position i must put the code inside,
it will be nice when you or some one can tell me where i must put inside the code,
and also what i must do withe the plugin ( PHP Execution )
this are all questions what i dont know, it will be good to now it what i put there inside

best regards
Tacken

Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 2:14 pm #24054
Eduan
Username: Eduan

You would put that code inside anywhere you want to drip the content.

For the PHP Execution plugin, you would simply enable it and it would do the rest for you, it is important you don’t do it in the visual editor, if you do, your code will become totally corrupted by WordPress.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.