latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pay button for non wordpress site

Home Forums Community Forum Pay button for non wordpress site

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  olaf heiseler 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 28th, 2013 at 6:33 am #45967

Hello,

now i have one small question about the paymant button what s2member create, when i make one new payment button i will become the short code what i can put inside some wordpress blog page/post, this is ok no problem with this one,

but where i can find the payment button when i have a non wordpress page like some normal html website??
where i can find then this button, because the short code button is not working there,

it will be nice when some one can tell me this part,

thanks
Olaf

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 29th, 2013 at 12:24 pm #46071
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Olaf,

If you want to receive payments outside a WordPress website then you need to create the PayPal buttons over at PayPal.

However, these will not give the client access to your website, you will just receive payments and that’s the end of it.

You can’t use s2Member outside of the WordPress website it’s installed in.

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Mar 30th, 2013 at 11:09 am #46138

Hi Eduan,

ok thanks for this info, then i must found some other way to do it,

i have one other part also where you have answer me one time, it will be nice when you can check this out one time more because i have write some new part there inside,

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/3-month-paying-setup-for-lifetime-access/

thanks
Olaf

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.