latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal pro form – just a button?

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal pro form – just a button?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 5:05 am #7704
Bendix
Username: benchefe

Hi Folks,
I am trying to redirect existing users after checkout to a specific page.
I don’t want to use the paypal pro forms, cause in germany there’s no paypal pro account possibility.
I just want to use a button for paypal checkout, but when I am using the button generator, existing users can’t get redirected after purchase by using the success=”…” command, cause this is for new users only.

Using the pro form it works fine, but I don’t want the users to fill out that pro form. All I want is a button, that takes my users to paypal for checkout and redirect them by using the success command to a specific page.

Is there a chance to use the button of the paypal-pro-form only?

greetings!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 5:08 pm #7785
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Bendix,

There is no “button version” of the Pro-Forms. However, the Pro-Forms should automatically fill in with the existing users information during checkout; there should be very little (if any) input needed from the user.

Also, the Pro-Forms do not require PayPal Pro; see below:

*PayPal® Pro is NOT Absolutely Required* s2Member is very flexible. It is now possible to integrate Pro Forms without a PayPal® Pro account, whereby the enhanced Form Shortcodes that s2Member provides can be integrated ONLY with PayPal® Express Checkout. In other words, if you get declined for PayPal® Pro service, you can still use s2Member Pro Forms. Ask PayPal® to activate Express Checkout for you. ( it’s free ). Once Express Checkout is enabled, you will have access to your PayPal® API Credentials. Log into your PayPal® account, and navigate to Profile -> API Access (or Request API Credentials). You’ll choose ( Request API Signature ). Now … here is the tricky part; whenever you generate a Pro Form Shortcode with s2Member, be sure to change accept=”paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo” to just accept=”paypal”; thereby excluding the on-site credit card processing functionality; which is available only with PayPal® Pro.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.