latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Problem adding members who don't use paypal

Home Forums Community Forum Problem adding members who don't use paypal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David McCan 2 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 10th, 2014 at 6:08 am #62539
Jeremy Poor
Username: Jeremy31

Hi there, I have a problem with my s2 membership subscription in that members who want to pay the annual fee are unable to due to the lack of a paypal account. Now I know the pro version is available but it’s just not cost effective to open a paypal pro account as most people who join are fine to use paypal. I wonder if it’s possible to get the fee sent to my personal account instead and once cleared to then use my own paypal account to pay their subscription to log them in. Would this work ? Advice needed.
Many thanks Jeremy

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jan 10th, 2014 at 4:22 pm #62554
David McCan
Username: dmccan

PayPal Standard allows people to pay with a credit card even if they don’t have a PayPal account. Sometimes the PayPal website screens might be a bit confusing and a user might miss that option.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.