latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Quick Cache Status

Home Forums Community Forum Quick Cache Status

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 11th, 2013 at 10:23 am #41401

Version: 111203
Tested up to: 3.3

I noticed Jason mentioned elsewhere late last year a new Pro version of Quick Cache was due out, but the version I have just downloaded apparently has not been tested with the 3.5.1 ~ I am running and seems to be OK so far, but when is the new version due out and what will it cost?

Terence.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 12th, 2013 at 12:02 am #41519
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread :-)

Correct. The current version of Quick Cache remains functional in WordPress® v3.5.1, tested up to WordPress® v3.6-alpha with no issues. I’m going to release an update pretty soon. The next major release of this plugin will also be coming very soon (i.e. within the next month or two).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.