latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Subscripiton over 1 year is not allow?

Home Forums Community Forum Subscripiton over 1 year is not allow?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 11:57 am #15936

Hi there,

I setup my subscripotion for 2 years

the shortcode

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="book1" desc="($70 USD / 2 Years)" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="earpics.idaptable.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="0.02" rp="2" rt="Y" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="1" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

It show error said

Invalid form configuration. Invalid “rt, rp, rr” attributes. The “rt” ( Regular Term ) attribute is “Y”, “rp” ( Regular Period ) > 1, and “rr” is not “BN” ( Buy Now ).

So it not allow for 2 years subscripiton?
Is this possible by paypal subscripiton itself, or it’s restrict by s2member-pro?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 8:17 pm #15993
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Daniel,

Could you provide info like what PayPal pro version you have?

Also, could you please provide the full shortcode you’re using?

Thanks. :)

Posted: Saturday Jun 9th, 2012 at 6:47 am #16059

Hi Daniel.

s2Member limits it to what PayPal will accept. If s2Member is giving you a message saying that the term is not valid, then it’s because it won’t work when sent to PayPal. These limitations have been reviewed recently and are up-to-date as far as I know.

Posted: Saturday Jun 9th, 2012 at 11:48 am #16070

Hi Eduan & Cristián,
I think I get the answer form Paypal
https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/e_howto_api_ECRecurringPayments

The number of billing periods that make up one billing cycle. The combination of billing frequency and billing period must be less than or equal to one year.

Thank you all of you guys. I would change my subscription to not over than 1 year :)

Posted: Tuesday Jun 12th, 2012 at 1:26 am #16209

Cool. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.