latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Support s2member development

Home Forums Community Forum Support s2member development

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 3:54 am #11909
Bendix
Username: benchefe

Hey community members and s2member developers,

I want to make a suggestion for further updates.

In my opinion it would be justified to take a small fee for an update of the s2member pro plugin, including new features (for example 5$). This would be more effective as just the possibility to donate.
Jason and his teammates are doing a great job and the community support its overwhelming.

This would be fair, I think, cause most of us are earning money by using this plugin :)

What do you think?

Greetings

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 6:55 pm #11994
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Bendix,

Thank you for the suggestion! We’re always looking for ways to improve and we greatly appreciate your feedback! :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.