latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Translation

Home Forums Community Forum Translations Translation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 6th, 2012 at 4:28 pm #4120

Hello!

I read in an old post about how to translate to spanish: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17076&p=61882

I’ve been working on the s2member.pot file, but I can’t see a way to implement it to my actual site. I replaced the old file on my server using Filezila but it won’t work. Where is the core text file that I need to update so that all the texts are changed to spanish?

I am using S2Member basic but I will definately buy if I can manage to change all the displayed texts to spanish, and I am willing to make the translation myself.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Eduan.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 8th, 2012 at 5:34 am #4438

Hola Mario.

When you are finished translating the `s2member.pot` file, place your completed `s2member-[locale].mo` file into this directory: `/wp-content/plugins/`

So when you finish, you’d save the file as [hilite mono]/wp-content/plugins/s2member-es_ES.mo[/hilite].

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.