latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Admin Panel CSS/JS Errors

Home Forums Community Forum Admin Panel CSS/JS Errors

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 10th, 2012 at 11:36 am #13151

Greetings!

I have an installation of S2Member Pro on a Multisite insallation of WordPress. I am experiencing the css/js errors that prevent the s2member admin panel from displaying correctly (no expandable tabs, can’t add custom registration fields, etc). I have read some of your other forum posts regarding this issue, and followed the instruction to disable all plugins/themes, but this hasn’t helped. I installed a second setup of WordPress and added all of the same plugins and themes, and s2member worked correctly on that install. I know it is something to do with my WordPress installation, but I cannot seem to figure out what it is.

Is this something you can help troubleshoot?

Thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 5:58 am #13182

Hi Adam.

Hmm… Have you tried re-uploading the files?

Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 10:47 am #13203

Yes, several times actually. It’s really strange, I can’t seem to identify the difference between the 2 installations.

Would having the urls helps you?

Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 7:47 pm #13236

You can send the login info to them, so I take a look at the admin side. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Is the install that has the problem, live or you just started setting it up and testing things? I’m asking to know if it’d be fine to change the theme and deactivate/activate plugins as part of the review.

Posted: Saturday May 12th, 2012 at 12:03 am #13262

Looks like I fixed the issue. I create a mirror site of my live site and slowly started deleting files. Turned out it was a php.ini with a bad command in it that was causing the problem, so, all is fixed!!!!!

Thanks so much for the help, love your product!

Posted: Saturday May 12th, 2012 at 12:17 am #13268

Thanks for the kudos! And thanks for the update, I’m glad you were able to sort it out. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.