latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Better WP Security plugin conflict

Home Forums Community Forum Better WP Security plugin conflict

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 29th, 2012 at 5:12 am #20586

I noticed others have had the same issue as I am having.

http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16666&view=unread
Edwards image attached is the same issue as mine.
I did not see a solution.

I just installed Better WP Security because my site is being attacked mercilessly. I need some type of security.
Would you have a solution?

Thank you,
Dean

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jul 29th, 2012 at 7:05 am #20593

Hi Dean.

The plugin may be causing a JavaScript conflict if the pro-form looks like that. Could you post a link to your page with the pro-form, please?

Thanks!

Posted: Monday Jul 30th, 2012 at 4:01 pm #20699
Posted: Monday Jul 30th, 2012 at 4:46 pm #20704

Hi Dean,

The results are different depending on whether you are logged in as admin or not, is that right?

I don’t use that plugin so don’t know exactly where it conflicts. However I did take a quick look and can see that the “Display random version number to all non-administrative users” under Tweaks -> Other tweaks. is not compatible with s2member and should be disabled.

Can you start with that and let us know how you get along

Posted: Monday Jul 30th, 2012 at 6:49 pm #20716

THAT WAS IT! Thank you! – I Needed both S2Member and Better WP and did not want to decide between the 2 of you. I was getting my ass kicked by hackers! Right on I can move forward now!

Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012 at 7:18 am #20771

Great! :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.