latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can't search for s2member users within WP

Home Forums Community Forum Can't search for s2member users within WP

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 14th, 2012 at 5:47 am #25275

Hello, this is actually an issue I’ve had for the entire time that I’ve been using s2member pro.

On occasion, a user will write to me with some minor issue I need to solve that requires me to look at their profile, or upgrade them manually etc. The problem is that more often than not when I enter their email address OR username in WordPress’s “Users” option, it comes up as “No matching users were found.”

Now, the problem is that I get an email confirmation that they have definitely signed up, and I double check and make sure all details I’m inputting are right. It would seem like they simply haven’t signed up, but if I MANUALLY go through the list alphabetically (which is quite tedious as I have over 1000 members) then I will indeed see their profile there.

Why is the search tool not working when they are definitely signed up? Help appreciated! Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Sep 14th, 2012 at 7:22 am #25290

Hi Benny.

I don’t know why you’re having that problem, I just tested searching users by username or email in my test installation, and it worked just fine, even with a partial string instead of the whole thing.

Maybe you have a plugin causing that problem? If you try a clean WP installation with s2Member in a different directory for a test, do you also have the search problem?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.