latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCbill registration question.

Home Forums Community Forum CCbill registration question.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jim Braiden 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 5:17 am #39342
Bear bb
Username: bearbb

I really got some confuse about how to setup ccbill with s2member. It seems there is no step by step guide here.

I would like to ask how can user create their username and password if I use ccbill?

Here is what am I doing:
– create a button by using ccBill® Buttons
– link to ccbill sign up page
– at this page, user enter their credit card info, username and password

By using the above process, it seems there is no user being added to my db. I just wonder should I let user to choose username and password in the ccbill sign up page, or should I use a s2member registratoin/signup page? It’s really confusing here.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jan 25th, 2013 at 2:28 pm #39529
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank-you for your inquiry.

As per the documentation under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ccBill® Options -› Signup Confirmation Email

*ccBill® Email Receipts ( important change required )* In addition to this email, ccBill® also sends your Customer an APPROVAL Receipt. Inside this default Email Receipt that ccBill® sends to each of your Customers, there is a small section that includes a Username/Password; which is normally assigned by ccBill®. However, s2Member’s integration requires that ccBill® User Management be turned off ( i.e. s2Member deals with this instead ) … so you WILL need to remove the Username/Password section from the APPROVAL email inside your ccBill® account. In your ccBill® account, see: Account Admin -> Custom Emails.

s2Member requires that the user register on your site, by clicking on the registration link that is sent to them in the email that they should receive. The Username/Email that is created within ccBill is NOT used by s2Member.

Please let us know if problems persist. :-)

Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 9:55 am #40416

Nevermind lol i feel stupid. My registration email was sent to my spam folder. Ill have to warn my users about that. Everything works fine now :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.