latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Checkbox registration field link problem

Home Forums Community Forum Checkbox registration field link problem

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 12:19 am #19570

I am new to S2 Member; Here’s my problem –
I’ve created a registration form with custom fields including a required checkbox to indicate that users have read a .pdf (Terms & Conditions) The link to this file works as expected- see code below.

<a href="http://option2equipment.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Terms-and-Conditions.pdf" target="_blank">I have read and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy

My problem is with any field below this checkbox: All text becomes a link to this same file, even the statement ‘A password will be e-mailed to you.’

How can I fix this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 7:00 am #19614

Hi Carolyn.

You’re missing [hilite code][/hilite] at the end of the link. Try this, please:

[hilite pre_code]
I have read and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy
[/hilite]

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.