latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Clickbank button

Home Forums Community Forum Clickbank button

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 21st, 2012 at 7:04 pm #8791

Hi there–

When I generate the shortcode for a ClickBank button–then what do I do with it?

Thank you so much!

Theresa

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 21st, 2012 at 9:48 pm #8801
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Theresa, thanks for your inquiry.

Once you generate a button shortcode, you simply copy it, and paste it wherever you want the button to appear, so it can be on any page or post.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Mar 23rd, 2012 at 7:18 pm #8976

Just wanted to mention something, since Eduán said “wherever you want the button to appear”, as long as it’s whithin WordPress, since it’s a WP shortcode it won’t work outside of WordPress pages/posts.

Do you need to have the ClickBank button outside WP?

Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 6:11 pm #9391

Hi–

Thank you so much for your responses! I was having trouble understanding how to insert my ClickBank payment link into the button. I wanted to connect my Upsell Flow to my main product.

I read more about this issue in other Forum Topics, and it seems that s2Member doesn’t yet work with ClickBank upsell flows.

I sent in a personal support email, asking if I could please have a refund, 6 days ago and have not received a reply yet. I decided to go back to my old system of aMember…it is more difficult to use, but it does integrate with ClickBank’s upsell process.

I would be so appreciative of a refund as I am starting my business on a shoe-string budget…

Thank you so much for considering my request!

Theresa

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 6:39 am #9445
Staff Member

Hi Theresa. I’m following up with you via email.
~ Thanks for working with our Support Reps.

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 4:27 pm #9487

Theresa, that should be handled by now.

By the way, PitchPlus will be supported by s2Member soon, so remain subscribed to get updates and it should be there when it happens. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.