latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Confused About Paypal pro

Home Forums Community Forum Confused About Paypal pro

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 15th, 2012 at 2:17 pm #25431

I just a couple hours ago decided to upgrade from the free version to s2member unlimited site license, but I didnt realize that I will need Paypal PRO to be able to accept credit card payments on my site?? Paypal pro is not offered in my country..I currently have a paypal business account and merchant id as well

It seems like its not working…Error #10565. Merchant country unsupported. The merchant country is not supported.

Is there any way around this so I can use your pro form to accept payments on my site?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 15th, 2012 at 4:24 pm #25440

After doing more research in the customer support forum I would like to ask for a refund. I have read your refund policy and also realize its not your fault that Paypal do not offer this part of their in my country (Sweden).

However to be able to use the pro form and accept payments on my site rather than going to the paypal site was the only reason I upgraded to the pro version.

I bought S2member Pro this morning and have completely removed the pro version from my site.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

All the best.

Posted: Sunday Sep 16th, 2012 at 7:41 am #25473

I’m forwarding your request to Jason for review.

Nahom, do you have Authorize.Net available in Sweden? That’s the other option to receive payments on site. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Pro Forms[/hilite]

Posted: Sunday Sep 16th, 2012 at 4:33 pm #25515

Hi Cristián, I looked into Authorize.Net and I don’t think it works if your from Sweden.

Thanks for forwarding my request I appreciate it!

Posted: Tuesday Sep 18th, 2012 at 1:35 am #25660

Ah, I see. That’s a pity.

I’ll wait for Jason, then.

Posted: Sunday Sep 23rd, 2012 at 7:32 pm #26236
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this request for support.

I’m very sorry to hear that. Since you are unable to use the software from your country, we will have a refund issued to you. I hope that you’ll keep an eye out for the coming update for s2Member Pro, that will add support for more international locations.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.