latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom payment gateway – Flowchart overview

Home Forums Community Forum Custom payment gateway – Flowchart overview

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 26th, 2012 at 8:06 am #9102
Berni B.
Username: Berni

Hi,

I am planning to use s2Member to integrate Share*It (Digital River) for subscription system.
Is there any detailed guide how to integrate a custom payment system, in particular an overview of the messages/notifications which need to be sent to s2Member?

From all the topics and posts of the forum I managed to signup a user after payment at share*it by using the s2Member IPN Proxy by sending subscr_signup. But now I am stuck in finding information, which messages need to be sent to s2Member to renew a subscription, end a subscription,……

Is there any information of which information/notifications need to be sent to s2Member (e.g. a flow chart) in each state of a subscription? an overview would be helpful.

thx

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 12:03 am #9153

Hi Berni.

No, we don’t have such a guide. There’s only the big of documentation suggesting to use PayPal’s IPN Proxy and that’s it. You could benefit from looking at the source files for PayPal or the other gateways s2Member integrates with to customize for Share It.

In the coming major release of s2Member we’ll have a much better API to integrate new gateways with less trouble, but for now this is what we have. Either way you’ll need to do some custom coding.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Monday Apr 2nd, 2012 at 4:35 pm #9807

Hi Cristian,

I have a client that wants me to build him a membership site, but he needs to use Stripe.com as that is his current payment processor/Gateway.

Any word on when the new release of S2member (that supports other payment processors) will be available?

Posted: Monday Apr 2nd, 2012 at 8:18 pm #9823

No, no update on that, other than heavy development and good progress. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.