latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Drop down tabs not working!

Home Forums Community Forum Drop down tabs not working!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 11:18 am #46913

Hi, The dashboard interface in S2 member appears to be broken, not sure whats caused this, but under the general options tabs not longer have the drop down and certain features have disappeared.

I’ve deactivated all plugins, and changed the theme to the default 2012 theme. Neither of which has solved the issue. I’ve installed this plugin on a different website, (on another server). Which works perfectly fine.

Let me know your thoughts on this issue.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 7:23 am #47058

If you really left only s2Member and the default theme when looking for conflicts and you still had the problem, the other thing I can think of is that you may be using an index.html file instead of WP’s default index.php…

When you’re in the dashboard, look at the source code of the s2Member General Options page, and look for the s2Member CSS and JS files, can you load them successfully?

Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 8:40 am #47075

Thats perfect! We were looking everywhere else except there. We were using an index.html file. I can confirm removing it has worked. Hope this topic helps anyone who has this issue!

Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 9:00 am #47082

Great! Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.