latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error: Please contact support for assistance

Home Forums Community Forum Error: Please contact support for assistance

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 6:24 am #28650
anjali N
Username: anjali

S2member subscription registration is working good till few weeks back. Now, when trying to signup, an error “Error: Please contact support for assistance” is displaying. I did s2member-server-check using s2member-server-check-120703.php file and its displaying the following errors.

Server Scan By: s2Member®
The following issues were discovered…
Error[ERROR] Multibyte String Extension
Missing PHP extension. s2Member® needs the mbstring extension for PHP. This will add multibyte support to your installation of PHP, allowing UTF-8 character conversion. Please consult with your web hosting company about this message.
Error[ERROR] Mcrypt/Encryption Extension
Missing Mcrypt extension. s2Member® needs the Mcrypt extension for PHP. This will add encryption support to your installation of PHP, with a variety of block algorithms; such as DES, TripleDES, and Blowfish. Please consult with your web hosting company about this message.

Could anyone please help me in fixing this issue.

Thanks in advance.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  anjali N.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 12:02 pm #28713
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Anjali,

This error is regarding your PHP installation, so I would suggest contacting your host and ask them to enable both of these.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.