latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Expired Registration Link – PLEASE HELP

Home Forums Community Forum Expired Registration Link – PLEASE HELP

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 2:09 pm #21038

I had been using the Free Version of S2 for several months, and have now upgraded to the Pro version all in an attempt to resolve an issue that seems to impact 80-90% of my paying subscribers.

Almost every subscriber receives their registration access link after payment, and it is expired.

I have changed the tiny URL settings back and forth.
I have checked all of my S2 Member settings
I have reviewed the shortcode, and and confirmed the only thing not standard is the IMG I am using (standard per S2 shortcode variables tho).

I am at my wits end, and daily have to regenerate access links (which works about half the time) or even worse, completely delete and recreate accounts manually.

This is not only manually intensive, but my customers get very upset when they pay and it takes hours (sometimes) to get them access.

I’ve reviewed all of the forum threads, and they all talk about the shortening URL service, but neither option is working for me.

Please help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 3rd, 2012 at 7:11 am #21083

Hi Susan.

I’m sorry you had that trouble with TinyURL. Did you know you can use another URL shortening service? There’s Goo.gl also integrated with s2Member, and you could add another one if you prefer it, like Bit.ly. Please check out this panel: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› URL Shortening Service[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Friday Aug 3rd, 2012 at 10:46 am #21115

Yes, I am aware. As noted in my original message (see above), I have already tried different URL shortenting services. That did not help at all.

Do you have any other ideas??

Posted: Tuesday Aug 7th, 2012 at 3:34 am #21326

I see. No, I don’t know what else could be causing it.

Do you have logging enabled? If not, please do and log at least one customer that has this problem, please. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Please send the logs using the contact form, so I can take a look. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.