latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Forcing SSL

Home Forums Community Forum Forcing SSL

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Oct 13th, 2012 at 7:12 am #28312
Stuart Giles
Username: Juggy69

Hello,

I have read this:-

“*Secure Server* In order to comply with PayPal® and PCI Compliance policies, as set forth by major credit card companies; you will need to host all of your PayPal® Pro Forms on an SSL enabled site. Please check with your hosting provider to ask about obtaining an SSL certificate for your domain. Please note… when you create PayPal® Pro Forms with s2Member; you’ll be supplied with WordPress® Shortcodes, which you’ll insert into Posts/Pages of your choosing. These special Posts/Pages will need to be displayed in SSL mode, using links that start with ( https:// ). — You can skip the SSL certificate during Sandbox testing. SSL is not required until you officially go live. Once you’re live, you can add the Custom Field s2member_force_ssl = yes to any Post/Page.”

However, when i add this to the page i use for payments nothing happens the SSL certificate is on the site

https://www.youracp.org/

Regards

Stuart

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Stuart Giles.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Oct 13th, 2012 at 8:40 am #28326

Hi Stuart.

This is how you enter the page’s custom field to force SSL:

Could you make sure you entered it correctly in the page with the pro-form? Thanks!

Posted: Saturday Oct 13th, 2012 at 8:54 am #28328
Stuart Giles
Username: Juggy69

Thanks very much

Easy when you know how My Custom Fields” where hindden from screen options thats why i didn’t see / think of that

Regards

Stuart

Posted: Saturday Oct 13th, 2012 at 9:08 am #28332

Yeah, I know what you mean! I’ve had that happen to me too. :P

I’m glad you sorted it out. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.