latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to fix "Not enough memory" for upgrades?

Home Forums Community Forum How to fix "Not enough memory" for upgrades?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 16th, 2013 at 10:48 pm #56058
Randy King
Username: RandyKing

I’ve seen a few posts on this topic where updating the pro module says “Not enough memory. Unzipping s2Member Pro via WordPress® requires 256M of RAM.

I thought I would see what it is set to, so I put the following into a php-enabled page…

< ? php echo ini_get(‘memory_limit’); ? >

When I view that page it says: 256M

Then I added define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’); to the wp-config.php file and nothing changed, so I am assuming that WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT is set to 256M. Seems like I have the recommended memory allocation for PHP; what else could be going on here? Is there something else to consider in the realm of plugins, etc.?

Addendum: I de-activated EVERY plugin except s2Member framework, then switched to the vanilla 2013 WP theme and this did NOT fix the problem – there’s something else afoot.

See also: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/wrong-pro-version-on-s2member-site/

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Randy King.
  • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Randy King.
  • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Bruce.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 12:36 am #56213
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.