latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to set "Signup Now" link on login widget

Home Forums Community Forum How to set "Signup Now" link on login widget

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 6th, 2012 at 7:10 am #18456

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 7th, 2012 at 3:13 am #18518

Hi Derek,

Could you try this?

Create this folder/file: /wp-content/mu-plugins/s2hacks.php

[hilite pre_code]

Posted: Saturday Jul 7th, 2012 at 9:50 am #18552

Hi Christian, it actually just the link I want to change…. where “Signup now” links to. Is the the Login Welcome page setting?

Also, If I’m using the login widget on a custom layout as an entry page into the site, I’ll probably jsut want to remove the link altogether.

I guess in that case, I could use your hack, and just remove the text altogether.

Posted: Saturday Jul 7th, 2012 at 10:13 pm #18586

Ah I see. You can edit where it links to when you configure the widget in your admin. [hilite path]WP Admin -> Appearance -> Widgets -> s2Member Pro Login[/hilite]

If you’re using the PHP method for the widget, here’s the documentation with the parameters: http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/api_functions/package-functions/#src_doc_s2member_pro_login_widget%28%29

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.