latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

i received this email from paypal

Home Forums Community Forum i received this email from paypal

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Robert Sousek 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jan 10th, 2013 at 7:18 am #36852

THE FOLLOWING EMAIL I RECEIVED FROM PAYPAL. WHAT IS GOING ON ????

Hello ROBERT SOUSEK,

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

http://www.commitmentsoftradersanalytics.com/WordPress/?s2member_paypal_notify=1

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Thanks,

PayPal

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jan 11th, 2013 at 2:40 pm #37027
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Rubert,

Because of some configuration issue s2Member is having trouble communicating with PayPal. So please try the following steps to fix it:

First, make sure your server is fit to use s2Member. Upload the following file to your WordPress installation’s root folder, and open it in a browser. Fix anything that it tells you to fix. :)

Second if fixing the problems it reports (if it reports any) then please try these common troubleshooting tips: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

If that doesn’t work either, then please try reconfiguring your PayPal settings as if you were installing s2Member from zero. You would do that under:
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal Account Details
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayFlow Account Details
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 8:12 am #37125

Robert, when you entered that IPN URL into your PayPal IPN setting, did you get the URL from s2Member? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration[/hilite]

The one you posted seems wrong, the right one is likely to be https://www.commitmentsoftradersanalytics.com/?s2member_paypal_notify=1

Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 11:25 am #37134

thanks. incredibly, i think I discovered the problem and put the correct file location

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.