latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Is CCBill Supported or not?

Home Forums Community Forum Is CCBill Supported or not?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 5:00 am #4728
Lee Keels
Username: lkeels

There seem to be some discrepancies as to CCBill. On the site, it is no longer listed as one of the payment methods that work with s2Member Pro. However, I know that not long ago it was promoted as such, and I do see a couple questions in the forums that seem to indicate that it is supported.

I am already signed up with CCBill, and I need to know 100% that it will work and will continue to work with s2Member before I purchase the upgrade. In other words, if support for CCBill is being phased out, I need to know this.

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 8:44 am #4732
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Yes, ccBill is still fully supported as it was with the old website.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.