latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Keep User On Same Page Upon Login

Home Forums Community Forum Keep User On Same Page Upon Login

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 21st, 2013 at 8:49 pm #42774
uywi
Username: thomasjterry

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 22nd, 2013 at 11:41 am #42843

Hi Julie.

1) How do I get the login box into the body of the page, instead of in a widget/sidebar? I read a bit about a Pro Login Widget via PHP, but when I pasted this code into the HTML of my post…

Is s2Member Pro active in your site? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› s2Member Pro Info[/hilite]

Do you have a PHP execution plugin installed? Knowledge Base » ezPHP Plugin for WordPress®

2) Would it simplify things if I put the login in the sidebar instead?

Yes, that’d be fine too.

3) How do I get the user redirected back to the same post after logging in?

The widget has a setting to return the person to the same page where he logged in from.

4) How do I get the user redirected back to the same post after creating a new account?

If you use the pro-forms for registration, you can use the success attribute. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success[/hilite]

If you use the WP registration page, I think you can use the [hilite mono]redirect_to[/hilite] variable.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.