latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can you list active members and their cont…

Home Forums Community Forum Can you list active members and their cont…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 17th, 2012 at 11:29 pm #11060
Joe King
Username: jking

Can you bring up a list of all active members and their contact info once logged in? This is a key feature my client would like in their non profit website. We will buy the pro version if it works.

thank you

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Joe King.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 18th, 2012 at 6:36 am #11093

Hi Joe.

s2Member doesn’t keep a track of who’s active or not, but s2Member Pro does have an export tool to get a CSV file with all the users and their info, including the email address. Not sure if that’s good enough.

I hope it helps.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 18th, 2012 at 12:52 pm #11127
Joe King
Username: jking

Thanks for the response. What my client is trying to do, is to create a page or post that lists all paid members within the organization. Anyone that is a member will login into the members area. Here they can view all members in the organization as well as the members contact information. Is this is possible to bring up on a page or post? or is this something that needs to be manually exported from the database and manually inserted into a page?

Posted: Wednesday Apr 18th, 2012 at 7:00 pm #11168

Ah, I see. So you want a sort of members directory?

Well, BuddyPress has something like that. There are plugins that let you do that too. You may need to do some customizations to those to display exactly what you want, but it’s not impossible. s2Member doesn’t have a user directory yet, but we have the intention to add it, although we don’t have a date for it.

You can also try using the get_users function to create the list, and filter it by user role to get the s2Member Level 1 users. http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_users

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.