latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login Wiget goes to 404 page on logout

Home Forums Community Forum Login Wiget goes to 404 page on logout

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 5:40 am #26410

I’ve got the s2Member Pro Login Widget “Redirection After Logout” set to “Home Page”. Logging out, however, goes to a 404 error page.

My homepage is here:
http://www.rodneywebbstore.com/

After logout you’re directed to this invalid URL:
http://www.rodneywebbstore.com/login/?loggedout=true

Thanks for your help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 12:08 pm #26443
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello William,

This problem is caused because somehow you modified the login page URL. Do you have BuddyPress or something of the like installed? If so, then please disable the custom login page, so that your website’s login page is yoursite.com/wp-login.php.

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Sep 26th, 2012 at 7:27 am #26540

Hi William.

I’ve got the s2Member Pro Login Widget “Redirection After Logout” set to “Home Page”. Logging out, however, goes to a 404 error page.

The logout link you used probably includes a redirect_to variable set to that URL you’re getting… Could you give me a test account login so I try the logout? You can use the contact form if you prefer it. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.