latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Mailchimp group names setup up on s2member

Home Forums Community Forum Mailchimp group names setup up on s2member

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 23rd, 2012 at 2:35 pm #22897
Abner Garcia
Username: Abner7g

Hi there I have tow groups in mu mailchimp list but some segments within those 2 groups, see the images below:

Ho can I write the code in the list options available in s2members. So far I only see the Group title but wich one is it the group title or segment title inside of the group?

Also if there’s any way to put this options in the S2m registration form in my site. I know is in the registration fields but I can’t make the to display in the form so the user can select the category.

Thanks!!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the customer support forums

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 11:52 pm #23526
Abner Garcia

Any help would be much appreciated

Posted: Thursday Aug 30th, 2012 at 9:41 am #23577
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Abner,

I moved this post to the customer support forum so that the support reps can see it. :)

Posted: Friday Aug 31st, 2012 at 6:05 am #23669

Hi Abner.

Ho can I write the code in the list options available in s2members. So far I only see the Group title but wich one is it the group title or segment title inside of the group?

You mean under [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› MailChimp®[/hilite]? Well, the format is show there below each Level box:

List ID(s) for Free Subscribers ( comma-delimited ):

New Free Subscribers will be subscribed to these List IDs.
Ex: 4a44fRio5d, 434ksvviEdf, 8834jsdf923, ee9djfs4jel3
Or: 4a44fRio5d::Group Title::Group|Another Group

From your screenshot I think it’d be something like: [hilite mono]4a44fRio5d::Miembros::Visitantes[/hilite]

Also if there’s any way to put this options in the S2m registration form in my site. I know is in the registration fields but I can’t make the to display in the form so the user can select the category.

There isn’t a setting for this, but I’ll add it to the feature requests list.

I hope it helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 4:50 pm #24064
Abner Garcia

Thank you very much Cristian

Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 4:24 am #24132

You’re welcome. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.