latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Quick Cache

Home Forums Community Forum Quick Cache

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Joe S 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 2nd, 2013 at 7:52 pm #36034
Joe S
Username: joes

Hello,

Toss up whether I should be in this forum or the community forum… I chose here :-)

I posted the following thread about 4 months ago but it’s closed, so I needed to open a new one.

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/quick-cache/

In this thread, Jason said

An updated version of Quick Cache will be released late this year, and it will include a paid upgrade as well. That’s all the details I have at the present time.

And here is some additional info from the following thread (http://www.s2member.com/primothemes/) :

WP® Plugins (these are keepers)
These will soon graduate into official add-ons for s2Member®
(until then, you can download them here; we’ll update your account once they graduate)

WP Shows IDs Plugin (available @ WordPress.org)
Quick Cache Plugin (available @ WordPress.org)

I have been using QC on my sites for some time now & hope to continue to do so, free or paid. Love the plugin & am willing to pay for it, but it is important to me that it is regularly updated. Also, once QC “graduates into official add-ons for s2Member”, not sure if the updated versions were still be available via WordPress. So, just following up…

Thanks for your time!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 1:11 am #36052

Hi Joe.

I’ll ask Jason about it, but regarding it being available from WordPress.org, yes it is, and updates would show in your installed plugins list when a new one becomes available. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/quick-cache/

Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 12:31 am #36213
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread.

There have been no significant issues with the current release of Quick Cache, and since we’re hard at work on a new/improved version of Quick Cache, we’re not currently updating the existing release. If significant issues arise, you can be sure we’ll address them.

The new release of Quick Cache will also be provided at WordPress.org. There WILL be a free version of the next major release. No worries. You’ll be notified in your Dashboard automatically. We’re a little behind schedule, but we’ll get there soon.

Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 9:32 am #36270
Joe S
Username: joes

Thanks for the reply Jason! I’m not exactly comfortable asking for updates on free stuff so all the more reason I appreciate your detailed reply.

Very excited that you will be updating QC! I will look for the update & also whatever paid version you’ll have, as I am sure it will be worth the money.

Thanks again!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.