latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Resetting Downloads after Upgrade Payment?

Home Forums Community Forum Resetting Downloads after Upgrade Payment?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 9:33 pm #38554

Ola s2members,

Loving s2member so far and came a long way but I got stuck on the part where users upgrade from free to paid but don’t get a download reset.

I want to work with a TOUR/DEMO account for each user that allows them to download 5 items, which also brings me to the question regarding the yearly limitation. I want them to only be able to download 5 items and not subscription based.

When this “tour/demo” account user upgrades now, their downloads don’t get reset and they are basically paying for less items then we advertise for.

I was wondering if the PRO version has more options regarding this! If so I’m more then happy to upgrade and probably will in a few days anyway!

Best Regards,
Martin

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jan 21st, 2013 at 10:38 am #38583

Just added this here as well..

I am running another website with Clickbank and will want to use one-click up-sells. Since we are able to put the order page in-front of the register, it should be possible to create this right?

If not when is this getting released?

Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 3:30 am #39127
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

When this “tour/demo” account user upgrades now, their downloads don’t get reset and they are basically paying for less items then we advertise for.

I was wondering if the PRO version has more options regarding this! If so I’m more then happy to upgrade and probably will in a few days anyway!

No, I’m sorry but s2Member® Pro does not provide any additional options that would allow you to control this aspect of your configuration. However, what you’ve stated seems to indicate a problem with your installation. If any existing User/Member (including Free Subscribers) upgrades by completing checking; upon completion of checkout, s2Member® will automatically reset their File Download counter and logs, giving them a fresh start on whatever billing plan they now have.

If this is not working properly on your installation, I suspect an issue with s2Member’s post-processing of each transaction. Please enable logging here and we’ll be happy to review the log files with you if assistance is needed. I can confirm this is working properly when I tested on WordPress® v3.5 and s2Member® v130121.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging

I am running another website with Clickbank and will want to use one-click up-sells. Since we are able to put the order page in-front of the register, it should be possible to create this right?

Are you referring to ClickBank’s Pitch-Plus feature? If so, s2Member® does NOT support this yet. We’re hoping to support this feature very soon however. See: http://www.s2member.com/pro/ under ClickBank features please. Pitch-Plus is mentioned there.

Please let us know if you have any other questions/concerns :-)

Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 11:15 am #39168
Amy Mook
Username: NWBA

HELP. I made the payment for s2member pro single site. I log into my account at s2Member and it says no payment made, doesn’t let me do anything in the CUSTOMERS FORUM, so I am forced to come here. I can provide the email confirmation but don’t want to just post it here with my personal info! this is very frustrating with no one to talk to. I want my download now. I realize you say you do not give a refund, but it is more or less thievery if I can’t get the download. I just put this response in where I could… since I was not allowed to start a topic!

Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 10:08 pm #39273
Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this important issue.

Please see these replies from accounting.
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/payment-for-pro-not-showing-in-my-account-2/
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/payment-for-pro-not-showing-in-my-account/

It looks your like your account was flagged for review.
You should be good now. Please let us know if problems persist.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.