latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Sortable Member List

Home Forums Community Forum Sortable Member List

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 10:27 am #13052
Jamie937
Username: Jamie937

Hello,

I’ve been searching for information on how to sort my member list by the custom fields created by S2Member. I read a few times that this was a planned feature… any update on how long it might be?

In the mean time, can someone suggest a plug-in or code that could help me get by until the feature is added? I understand that the data is arranged in the database in such a way that makes this very complicated, but it is a feature my client needs desperately.

Thank you!
Jamie K. :)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 11:21 am #13206
Jamie937

It has been 48 hours… I thought I’d get a response by now?

Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 10:18 pm #13248

Hi Jamie. Sorry, for some reason I missed your post the past days.

Listing users with the custom fields in the WordPress users list is not something I can help with, but you could create a users list with a bit of code. This may help: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15658&p=53767#p48878

About other plugins to list users, I found this one, which also has an article on how to use it with s2Member custom fields:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/amr-users/
http://wpusersplugin.com/3086/user-lists-and-filtering-with-s2member-fields/

I hope it helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday May 16th, 2012 at 12:53 pm #13673
Jamie937

Its no problem, thank you for the links.

I have gotten the AMR Users plugin to work and for the most part it gives me what I need. However I’m hitting a problem with displaying dates/time. AMR just displays the encoded date… any way to show an understandable date?

I also would like to display columns with the date joined, last paid date and dues status. Are there fields for this in S2Member that I could call up? Some people I will be adding manually and accepting snail mail payments, so this would be helpful for those renewals.

Thank you!
Jamie

Posted: Wednesday May 16th, 2012 at 5:51 pm #13696

I haven’t used AMR, so you’d need to contact them for help with it.

The [hilite mono]users[/hilite] table has the registartion time in the [hilite mono]user_registered[/hilite] column.

s2Member logs the first payment times for the levels, but that the following ones, but we may change this in the next major release. For now, you could create a custom script to record the payment times in the database, and use the Payment Notification to call that script. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Payment Notifications[/hilite]

In the usermeta there’s also [hilite mono]s2member_auto_eot_time[/hilite], but the EOT time is not always set. Buy Now transactions always set it right away, but subscriptions will set it when they get cancelled: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior[/hilite]. You can also set the EOT manually from the user’s profile page.

s2Member isn’t keeping track of when the next payment is due, this is handled by the gateway that manages the subscription.

I hope that helps!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.