latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Translation problem after update (pro form)

Home Forums Community Forum Translation problem after update (pro form)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Youssef Berrada 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 7:36 am #41859

The recent updates have break translation of form pro. for the username and password fields.
I use poedit to translate to french.
I did an update to the old translation file using the new .pot file.
But still the same problem.

Another problem, is there a way to not transfer the .mo file every time there is an update of s2member, i’ve been forced to upload the file 3 time this las 10 days.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 7:46 am #41862
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

There is a new POT translation file released with each version of s2Member®. While most releases do not make any significant changes to this file, our last two releases of s2Member v130213 and v130214 did. If you are upgrading to one of these latest releases, you will need to update any translations that you performed in past versions. In the case of Pro Forms, we removed spaces from these strings.

Username ( lowercase letters and/or numbers )
Is now: Username (lowercase letters and/or numbers)

Password ( type this twice please )
Is now: Password (type this twice please)

Another problem, is there a way to not transfer the .mo file every time there is an update of s2member, i’ve been forced to upload the file 3 time this las 10 days.

I assume that you placed your MO file into the /s2member/includes/translations/ directory?
If so, you can avoid doing this each time, by placing it here instead: /wp-content/plugins/

s2Member® will find it in either place.

Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 8:01 am #41865

Problem fixed, yes i was uploading the .mo file in the wrong place, thank You very much

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.