latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

[URGENT] syntax error, unexpected ','

Home Forums Community Forum [URGENT] syntax error, unexpected ','

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday May 12th, 2013 at 10:20 pm #49802
Bruno
Username: brunoedig

I’ve upgraded my s2member to the latest version and I’m not getting this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘,’ in /home/empefeti/public_html/ede/wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/sc-files-in.inc.php on line 154

I’ve included that file on this link here: http://d.pr/f/zpuh

Please help urgently as all pages are currently inaccessible.

Thanks!

EDIT: with my limited knowledge I was able to edit and correct the problem. Problem was an extra “)” in the code on line 154 just after the “… [“player_aspectratio”]”. Here’s the correct code in case someone is experiencing the same problem:

$get = preg_replace("/%%player_height%%/", ($attr["player_aspectratio"] ? "" : ((strpos($attr["player_height"], "%") !== FALSE) ? "'".$attr["player_height"]."'" : (integer)$attr["player_height"])), $get);

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 7:01 am #49808
RossGrant
Username: RossGrant

Thanks SO much Bruno!

This seems to have fixed my problem too! I couldn’t access any pages with JW Player on after the last update! This fixed the problem!

Ross :)

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 2:10 pm #49827
Bruno

No problems Ross :) Glad to help.

Humm yeah most of my pages has videos so maybe that’s the problem. I’m still using JW5. Maybe time to upgrade. I just haven’t done because I love the video plugin to add s2member shortcode for videos :D

But I believe I can get away with another shortcodes plugin and create my own code.

Support, where can I find the info for upgrading to JW6 and what is the code to use when posting videos?

Posted: Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 4:09 am #49922

Thanks for helping others with this, Bruno. Jason released a new update earlier to fix this. http://www.s2member.com/changelog/#s2-changes-v130513

Support, where can I find the info for upgrading to JW6 and what is the code to use when posting videos?

Here you go: http://www.s2member.com/kb/jwplayer-s2stream-shortcodes/#installing-jwplayer

Posted: Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 12:08 pm #49957
Bruno

Oh so there is alreardy shortcodes builtin for videos within s2member? I didn’t know that :D

Thanks!

Posted: Wednesday May 15th, 2013 at 12:22 am #49989

No problem. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.