latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User Search inaccurate

Home Forums Community Forum User Search inaccurate

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 30th, 2013 at 9:22 pm #50971

Hello,

I have over 1200 users, but when I search for “Gmail” (like I’m searching for my users who have signed up witha a gmail email address), the found items number is over 5,000 (more users than I have) and 103 pages of results each with a max of 3-6 results each page (which is weird, if there were that many results, why would each page have a normal full list of results eg, 10 or 20 per page?). This is WAY inaccurate and I need some help in this area!

Since we have such a high volume of users, I need the ability to do an accurate search for a subscriber by their name.

Can I get some help on this? I would appreciate your input.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 9:14 pm #51091

Are you having this problem because of s2Member? I haven’t seen this issue before.

Could you try these? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Posted: Thursday Jun 6th, 2013 at 1:49 pm #51539

I’ve deactivated all plugins that would affect any sort of member details and still getting same weird results when I do a search.

I’m running the site on a custom theme based off of Twenty Eleven, but have not changed core functionality, just the looks of things.

Any other ideas why this might be happening?

Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 8:42 pm #51639

What I’d do is deactivate all the plugins and go to the default theme and see if I still the problem with the users search. If you do, it’s something with WordPress itself, but it you don’t, then it’s one of the things you removed, then you can bring them back one by one testing after each.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.