latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Weekly Content Drip

Home Forums Community Forum Weekly Content Drip

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Apr 28th, 2012 at 1:40 pm #12164

Hi,

I’m just launching a new product that is a 6 week course with bonuses. We’re doing a perpetual offering but I want it to seem like it’s a 1 time. Each week the new member should get access to a new module. Is this the correct code that I would put in to the HTML on each page at the time I want them to get it?

For example, for the pages I want them to get after 7 days: = 7){ ?>
Put your drip content to Members that started paying you at least 7 days ago here.

For example, for the pages I want them to get after 14 days: = 14){ ?>
Put your drip content to Members that started paying you at least 14 days ago here.

and so on?

Also, what is the best php plug in to use? I’ve seen several references to different ones. Thank you!
Shannon

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 13th, 2012 at 12:57 am #13325

Hi Shannon.

PHP Execution is a fine for that. There’s also Exec PHP.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/php-execution-plugin/
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/exec-php/

About the conditionals for the dripping, could you post your code again, but inside code tags so it comes out right? Thanks!

Posted: Sunday May 13th, 2012 at 3:26 pm #13345
soli katir
Username: solikatir

You have nice system but very confusion on how to use dripping content.

I want to use clickbank as reoccuring payment service.

i want to setup membership site that charge each month automatically by clickbank.

6 month payment reoccuring. each month client will have access to new content. and also have some sort of notification that they have new content.

no free trial.

what i need to do, i need please vidoe toturial or step bu step guid, i read few post on forum and good confused.

Many Thanks
Soli

Posted: Sunday May 13th, 2012 at 4:33 pm #13347

Hi Soli.

We don’t have a video for the ClickBank integration yet, but it’s in the to-do list. The integration is explained in the admin panels for it: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options[/hilite]

Here’s an extra explanation I wrote to get the values you need from ClickBank: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-integrate-clickbank/#post-12414

The recurring payments term is specified on ClickBank’s side. Then you create the shortcode for the button you’ll sell the product with in your pitch page. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Buttons[/hilite]

About the dripping, for now it’s all done with conditionals in the pages where the content would be shown. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Content Dripping[/hilite]

The notifications for new content would have to be created by you, maybe adding the user to an email sequence when he buys, and scheduling an email for him every 6 months. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers[/hilite]

We’re working on improving all these for the new generation of s2Member, we’ll make an announcement when it’s ready.

I hope it helps. :)

Posted: Sunday May 13th, 2012 at 4:45 pm #13350
soli katir

thanks, about content dripping,

how do i use this script if i want to content drip evrey month ?
and instead of
” Drip content to Members that started paying you at least 30 days ago.”
i need to place the actuall content ?

= 30){ ?>
Drip content to Members that started paying you at least 30 days ago.

= 60){ ?>
Drip content to Members that started paying you at least 60 days ago.

= 90){ ?>
Drip content to Members that started paying you at least 90 days ago.

Posted: Sunday May 13th, 2012 at 5:29 pm #13355

I don’t understand the question. Could you elaborate?

Please post code blocks inside HTML [hilite mono]<code></code>[/hilite] tags so they come out properly.

Thanks!

Posted: Sunday May 13th, 2012 at 6:30 pm #13360
soli katir
<?php if(S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_PAID_REGISTRATION_DAYS >= 30){ ?>
    Drip content to Members that started paying you at least 30 days ago.
<?php } ?>

<?php if(S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_PAID_REGISTRATION_DAYS >= 60){ ?>
    Drip content to Members that started paying you at least 60 days ago.
<?php } ?>

<?php if(S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_PAID_REGISTRATION_DAYS >= 90){ ?>
    Drip content to Members that started paying you at least 90 days ago.
<?php } ?>
Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 3:52 am #13376

Thanks. I see, the example in the documentation.

For starters, that example had a small error, which Jason corrected in the development version, it’ll be updated in the next release. You need to change the [hilite mono]>=[/hilite] into [hilite mono]<=[/hilite]. Here’s a better example: [hilite pre_code]
Drip content to Members that started paying you at Level#1, at least 30 days ago.

Sorry, this content is not available yet.

[/hilite]

how do i use this script if i want to content drip evrey month ?
and instead of
” Drip content to Members that started paying you at least 30 days ago.”
i need to place the actuall content ?

If you sold Level 1 access to someone and you have a page with content for a Level 1 user that’s been subscribed at least 30 days, then protect the page at Level 1 and put that code example, replaceing “Drip…” with your content.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 5:01 am #13381
soli katir

thanks , so the above code is for member that started there second month of content ?

also what happen if member cancel or refund by clickbannk, how it will stop dripping ?

Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 5:26 am #13383

thanks , so the above code is for member that started there second month of content ?

The access would start in the second month, because that’s when that conditions is true.

also what happen if member cancel or refund by clickbannk, how it will stop dripping ?

If he cancelled, then EOT would kick in and lose access to Level 1, so he won’t be able to load the page anymore because it’d be restricted to Level 1 users. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior[/hilite]

Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 5:39 am #13384
soli katir

thanks for the support was helpfull

Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 5:44 am #13386

No problem, I’m glad I could help. :)

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.