latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

WooCommerce Integreation

Home Forums Community Forum WooCommerce Integreation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 13th, 2012 at 4:09 pm #31484

Hi – just wanting to know more about WooCommerce integration:

+ Can both plugins be used on the same install (i.e. are there any PayPal conflicts)?

+ Can you sell membership via WooCommerce cart?

+ Can they share user created logins?

Thanks,
Brad

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Nov 14th, 2012 at 8:41 am #31563

Hi Brad.

+ Can both plugins be used on the same install (i.e. are there any PayPal conflicts)?

Yes, they can. You could use the WooCommerce URLs over at PayPal, s2Member will set the URLs on a transaction basis. Please read these:

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration -> More Info[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® PDT / Auto-Return -> More Info[/hilite]

+ Can you sell membership via WooCommerce cart?

No, s2Member’s access can’t be sold with other systems yet. You can use the PayPal buttons/pro-forms.

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms[/hilite]

+ Can they share user created logins?

Yes, that’s fine, s2Member works with WordPress’ users. If WooCommerce does too, then they all use the same userbase.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.