latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

A question about this forum

Home Forums Community Forum A question about this forum

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 26th, 2012 at 11:40 am #6455
cassel
Username: cassel

I am having a hard time navigating this forum. Maybe i am missing something. In addition to NOT getting the notification when there is a reply to one of my posts, i cannot find a place to view only MY threads (like we had in the previous forum). At least, it would allow me to find new replies if i am not notified, or older threads i might want to refer to. I tried the ‘My Unread Topics/Replies’ but it shows all those that *I* didn’t read, not specifically those *I* started or posted in.

Is this function missing or just hiding? If it is missing, is there a way to get it?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 3:59 pm #6532

If you’re subscribing to the topics you participated in, you can view them listed in your forum profile page.

http://www.s2member.com/forums/users/cassel/

Does that help?

Posted: Tuesday Feb 28th, 2012 at 10:41 pm #6707
cassel

Ahhhh! yes. I thought it was hidden somewhere, and i was right. Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Feb 28th, 2012 at 10:44 pm #6708

:)

Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 8:58 am #6759
cassel

While checking for those subscribed threads (thanks Christian), i saw also some “votes” under my name. What are they and where are they from? I noticed i have 1 vote, but what does it mean? (just curious when something is associated with my name)

Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 1:44 pm #6775
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Cassel,

It means that someone clicked on your name to view your profile and then clicked on one of the stars to rate you (anyone can do this for anyone else in the forum). Since you only have 1 vote and all 5 stars are colored, that means they clicked 5 stars. :)

Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 1:51 pm #6778
cassel

Thanks. And i thank whoever gave me a 5 stars!!! (can i ask for a raise now?)

Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 4:12 pm #6801

I did. :)

Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 5:12 pm #6815
cassel

Oh… Thanks Christian!

Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 11:48 am #7734
Staff Member

FYI: Ratings widgets now work as expected. Some of you reported this recently.

We’ve moved into using ONLY User Ratings here in the forum. A bug that existed previously was causing some rating widgets not to display when duplicated into multiple replies. Now works as expected.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.